Midnight in the Garden of Cherries Jubilee
Friday, May 26 from 10:30 pm to 1:30 am
We are proud to announce the Midnight brewery release of Cherries Jubilee, an aged Sour Cherry Ale. Why a midnight release? Well for one its Friday night and a good excuse to have a party, but secondly it’s a way for us allow you to walk out the door with MORE BEER! GA law limits a take away tour to one 6-pack per calendar day, but this event spans 2 calendar days and so you will receive Two 6-packs of Cherries Jubilee per person.* Doggy Dogg will be on site serving food and we will have live music as well, Cheers!
- Two Six Packs of Cherries Jubilee*
- One Nine Pour Tasting Tour
- One BlueTarp Glass
- One Hot Dogg from Decatur’s own Doggy Dogg
- Live Music from TBD
- One Killer Friday Night
- Pre Order and Get a special Midnight in the Garden T-shirt!
- Cherries Jubilee (duh!)
- Armeniaca (Sour Apricot Farmhouse Ale)
- Bourbon Barrel Last Place Stout
- Grapefruit Funk Weisse
- Go Funk Yourself (Brett IPA)
- Juicin’ IPA (A staple but never in stock)
- Maybe, fingers crossed – Pepon (Sour spiced Pumpkin Ale)
*In order to receive both 6 packs you must enter before Midnight and leave after Midnight, receiving one 6 pack on each day. For those that don’t you will get an IOU which you may bring back another day and pick up your other 6-pack – oh tricky laws.